Groups & WorkshopsTeen EDGE
- Taking the EDGE off Depression, Anxiety, Self-Destructive & Self-Injurious Behaviors
- We also offer a workshop on this important issue for parents, too!
An 8- week group for males and females struggling with any type of depression, anxiety, self-destructive behaviors including self-injury/self-harm. This group focuses on helping teens in a group setting learn positive thinking patterns and valuable coping skills.
Highlights of this adolescent therapy group include:
- Exploring the ins & outs of teenage depression & anxiety along with choices made to manage emotions
- Discovering your positive aspects and learning valuable skills to lead to a happier, more productive life
- Goal-setting with positive self-talk thought-stopping techniques and an optimistic attitude
- Excelling with increased self-confidence and support