Services Pastoral Care and Education
Perspectives has been dedicated to providing quality mental health services from a Christian worldview for more than 30 years. We are proud to now offer expanded pastoral care services to pastors and church leaders. These services will equip and empower church leaders as they seek to meet the emotional needs of their congregations.
Confidential Counseling for Pastors and Church Leaders:
- Scriptural-integration therapy with experienced Christian counselors for:
- Children and Adolescents
- Couples and Families
- Flexible appointment times available for church leaders’ convenience
- Personality and emotional intelligence assessments for pastoral leadership.
- Psychological assessments for ordination candidates and missionaries.
Educational Seminars on Mental Health Topics Relevant to the Church:
- Annual Pastoral Open House at Perspectives for pastors and their staff.
- Mental health training and workshops for pastoral staff.
- Mental health seminars for congregations and special events.
Media providing information on Mental Health Topics Relevant to the Church:
- Non-Emergency phone calls for difficult pastoral care issues.
- In-person consultations to customize pastoral care services for congregational needs.