Treatment ForGambling And Gaming Addiction In Metro Detroit
Are you struggling with gaming addiction? Video game addiction is a growing problem in Metro Detroit and the U.S. as a whole, and unfortunately, it often goes unnoticed. If your life has been taken over by video game consoles, online gaming, or other forms of digital entertainment, the gaming addiction therapy we provide at Perspectives Of Troy counseling centers could help you regain control of your world. Visit one of our two convenient locations in Metro Detroit to conquer your addiction and get to a better place in life.
Contact Perspectives Of Troy To Learn More About Gaming Addiction Therapy In Metro Detroit | (248) 244-8644
Am I A Video Game Addict?
Video game addiction can be just as powerful as drug addiction or alcoholism, even though it involves digital media. The addiction can start to control your life, ruining relationships with friends, family members, and other people who care about you. If you feel a compulsion to play games on your phone, computer, or consoles on a daily basis, you may need to seek out gaming addiction therapy.
Warning Signs Of Gaming Addiction
- Spending Excessive Time Playing Video Games
- Primarily Socializing With Other Gamers, If You Socialize At All
- Choosing Video Games Over Other Important Activities, Including Your Health, Hygiene, And Work
- Experiencing Extreme Emotional Shifts While Playing Video Games Or When You Cannot Play Games For An Extended Time
- Losing Sleep To Play Video Games
- Avoiding Real Life Interactions To Spend Time Playing Games
- Lying About Video Game Purchases Or Playing Times
- Getting Up In The Middle Of The Night To Check On Or Play Video Games
- Excessive Spending On Video Games And Consoles
- Feelings Of Depression Or Anxiety When Not Playing Games
If you are experiencing any of these video game addiction symptoms, contact Perspectives Of Troy at (248) 244-8644 to learn more about individual and group counseling for video game addiction. We will match you with the best counselor for your specific needs. You CAN take control of your habits and start enjoying life in the real world. We’ll help you get there.
Get Help For Someone You Know – Confidential Counseling For Gaming Addiction In Metro Detroit
In many instances, the person with the gaming addiction is not the one who reaches out for treatment. If you know someone addicted to video games, we can help them overcome their compulsions. We get referrals every day from some of the most respected organizations in the Metro Detroit area, including Blue Cross®, Rochester Hills Schools, Utica Schools, Blue Care Network®, Troy School District, Warren Consolidated Schools, Royal Oak Schools, Clarkston Schools, and Focus On The Family.